Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Introduction

1. I was born in Maryville, Illinois. My hometown was a short distance away in Troy, Illinois. It was a small, semi-rural town of around 7000 people.

2. I have already graduated with a Bachelor's degree from the University of Illinois, but was not satisfied with my education there. Everything was completely theory based and had little practical explanation or instruction. I prefer to learn things in a hands-on way with examples that can be use immediately in real life.

3. My favorite artist is probably Leonardo DaVinci, though more for his notes than traditional art. My favorite musicians are the band members of Boston. My favorite filmmaker is Mel Brooks.

4. Well, I've been using computers since I was quite little as my dad has been a computer operator for the past 40 years. I have been doing web design for the past 11 years and have worked at the CITES HelpDesk doing technical support for the last three and a half. I am pretty comfortable with technology.

5. I am very concerned with the state of my gourd.


No comments:

Post a Comment